Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Organic In Worcester

Living Earth Market and EVO Dining

Love this place! I was just there today for lunch and realized I never mentioned it in my blog.

It's an organic market and restaurant in one building. 

When my daughter started her freshman year of college last fall, worried about the way she'd eat to keep her kidneys healthy (even though she's in remission we want to keep it that way!), we found this great organic food market, The Living Earth Market. Lots of organic food choices in a small setting and to make things easy for the busy college student, the market also has prepared foods like sandwiches, soups, salads, etc.  When I visit, we eat at the restaurant next door, EVO Dining. We always have a great fresh tasting meal. They are very accommodating to food allergies and offer vegan options. I'm never disappointed!

Cheers!